Totally Hooked on Hooks
We're hung up on these stylish hooks and hangers.
1. Be Shelf-ish – The Vitra Corniche shelf/hook ($80), inspired by the nooks and crannies of cliffsides, works as a dish for discarding the mail and car keys or as a miniature shelf for showcasing treasures. informinteriors.com
2. Mirror, Mirror – The multipurpose Blu Dot Peggy mirror and hook system ($299) makes it easy to grab a jacket and scarf, and do a quick once-over of yourself on your way out the door. designhouse.ca
3. Double Duty – The 11 hooks that line the top of the triangular Ikea PS 2014 shelf ($60) offer plenty of storage, but we’re sure we can come up with something to fill the five shelves, too. ikea.ca
4. Heads Up – No animals were harmed in the making of these Horned Animal hooks ($10 each), so feel free to put this menagerie to work—the deer, moose and ox are all finished in antique bronze. westelm.com
5. Sweet Stuff – Designed and hand-sculpted in San Francisco with colours inspired by translucent popsicles, candies and jelly beans, these Tina Frey resin wall hooks ($149 for a set of three) look good enough to eat. mintinteriors.ca